TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions are valid from 1.6.2016
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you (the Guest) and us, Naxos Trekking (the Company). By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. They outline, among other points, our cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability. These terms affect your rights to sue, forum, and jurisdiction; please be sure to carefully read these terms and make sure you understand your rights and obligations and our rights and obligations.
Naxos Trekking reserves the right to refuse participation prior to or during a trip to any individual whose behaviour and/or attitude interfere with the general enjoyment and well-being of other tour members and if anyone, participant or Naxos Trekking staff, is endangered by this individual. In case any of the above mentioned happens Naxos Trekking will not be liable to refund or pay any compensations as such. In no case Naxos Trekking is liable to refund for unused services.
Every customer can choose the date of the hike and the hiking route. Naxos Trekking will confirm the inquiry and will inform about the availability.
In case this date is not available or the group of that date is completed, customer should either choose another date or decide to participate in an incomplete group of another route.
Every customer should provide correct information at the booking form.
When the booking is complete and the deposit is received, the customer will receive a confirmation email.
All rates are per person, per hike, quoted in Euro and include all the taxes. Rates are subject to changes without notice. Clients with a confirmed booking will not pay the difference in case of price increase, Naxos Trekking will not refund in case of price reduction.
Gratuity, personal expenses or personal insurance is not included in the rates.
Admission to museums and archaeological sites requires an extra cost and it is not included in the rates.
An advance payment of 30% of the total amount of the hike is necessary to book the hike of your preference, paid via Bank money transfer or via Credit card.
CREDIT CARDS accepted: Visa, Mastercard.
IBAN: GR 27 0140 6200 6200 0200 2013 750
The balance should be paid 2 weeks prior your hiking date.
If you are booking within 2 weeks of the hiking date, then full payment is required in advance.
In case you cancel after the final payment, cancellation fees are as follows:
In case of a booked hike reservation, 50% of the total cost of the hike will be refunded, if we are informed:
less than 1 week before the hiking date in Low Season and Mid Season
less than 2 weeks before the hiking date in High Season
In case of last minute cancellation, non show, not arrive on time on the meeting point, or non complete route on client’s request, the payment is not refunded.
Low season: 1st of December to 31st of March
Mid season: 1st of April to 30th of June & 1st of September to 30th of November
High season: 1st of July to 31st of August
The refunds will be made to your credit card or your bank account except credit card fees or bank fees.
In case of cancellation due to weather conditions or reasons that concern Naxos Trekking Company, your payment will be fully refunded.
For your protection, Naxos Trekking strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Travel insurance provides you with trip cancellation/interruption, travel delay, medical expenses, emergency assistance, baggage and baggage delay coverages to protect your financial investment. Medical coverage purchased with your policy will also satisfy our requirement for health insurance. Please ensure that you purchase additional cover for activities or excursions not covered by the standard policy. Please note that insurance provided by credit card companies and banks often has limited cover. Please check that the cover provided by such a policy complies with this condition.
PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS ETC.
Any film, sound, video or other recordings taken by guest during the activity will not be used in any production, or advertising, or any other professional purposes without prior consent of Naxos Trekking. However, Naxos Trekking reserves the right to take photographic or video records of any of its tours, including guests, and to use any such photographic or video records for promotional and commercial purposes, unless otherwise instructed by the guest.
Naxos Trekking is considering the importance of your privacy. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and is kept secure. Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information confidential) have access to this information. Naxos Trekking will definitely not sell, rent, loan, trade or otherwise transfer any personal information to any third party.
TAKING PART IN THE TOUR CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN. PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS BY A PERSON WHO IS NOT YET 18 YEARS OLD INDICATES THAT A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN HAS ALSO READ AND CONSENTED TO THIS WAIVER.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Naxos Trekking’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Naxos Trekking’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Naxos Trekking at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Naxos Trekking’s web site are provided “as is”. Naxos Trekking makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Naxos Trekking does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Naxos Trekking or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Naxos Trekking’s Internet site, even if Naxos Trekking or a Naxos Trekking authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Naxos Trekking’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Naxos Trekking does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Naxos Trekking may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Naxos Trekking does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Naxos Trekking has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Naxos Trekking of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Naxos Trekking’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Naxos without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.